Borla S-Type Cat-Back 15-17 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L V8 MT/AT 2.5" pipe 4" tip
Borla Stainless Steel S-Type 2-1/2" Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Polished Exhaust Tips fits all 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustangs.
Even though you can tell there is a 5.0L V8 under the hood, the factory exhaust leaves something to be desired for your average muscle car enthusiast. Sadly, one of the first things you are bound to notice on your new 2015-2017 Mustang GT the moment you bring it home from the dealership is how quiet and tame it sounds. But…Borla has the solution!
Borla introduces their brand new S-Type Cat-Back system for all 2015-2017 GT Mustangs to help alleviate this issue. Manufactured entirely out of T-304 Stainless Steel, this 2-1/2" cat-back exhaust system will give you that perfect muscle car sound. This Borla Cat-Back exhaust system utilizes an integral X-pipe that will bolt directly up to your factory catalytic converters, keeping your Mustang 100% emission compliant. And the tuned S-Type mufflers with 4" polished stainless steel tips not only sound amazing but will look great for the life of your Mustang.
Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System 140590 Features and Benefits:
- Easy Installation, Bolts Directly to Stock Catalytic Converters
- Full Stainless Steel Construction
- Polished 4” Angle Cut Rolled Exhaust Tips
- Borla Logo Embossed on each Exhaust Tip
- 2-1/2” Mandrel Bent Piping
- Straight Through Design with No Drone
- 30 lbs Lighter Than the Factory Cat-back System
- Utilizes an Integral X-Pipe
- Reuses Stock Exhaust Hangers and Mounts
- Includes All Necessary Hardware and Instructions for Installation
*Fits BOTH Convertible and Fastback 2015-2017 GT Mustangs.
The factory exhaust is frequently the first item to get replaced in any new or classic Mustang restoration, and rightly so. The increased performance and better sound that you'll get from an aftermarket system usually far exceeds what the factory can offer. The products from Borla Performance Industries are some of the top exhaust systems available for your Mustang.