- Very Rough Muscle Car Idle
- Biggest Cam Available for Stock Heads
- Great Power Above 4900 Rpm
- No Springs Required ("NSR") - Compatible W/Stock Valve Springs
- Fits 2005-2010 4.6L GT and Bullitt
Mutha Thumpr. Comp Cams Mutha Thumpr Camshafts really live up to their name. These are the largest aftermarket camshafts you can run with the stock heads. These Comp Cams produce great power gains over 4900 RPM's with a very rough muscle car idle.
No Springs Required. These cams are compatible with your stock valve springs, so there's no need to remove and replace your 24 stock springs, saving you time and money.
Application. Comp Cams Mutha Thumpr Camshafts are sold as a pair for your 2005 to 2010 3V 4.6L modular powered Mustang, including both the GT and Bullitt models.
Technical Note. The installation of these Comp Cams will require a phaser limiter kit and custom ECU programming.