Lift is accomplished via one-piece ductile iron drop down steering knuckles attaching to heavy duty 1/4" thick, high arched lower control arm crossmembers. Fabtech's combination of steering knuckles and high arched crossmembers provides superior ground clearance for the true offroader. The front differential is relocated with a cradle style bracket using bushings at just the proper angle to allow the use of the factory front driveshaft, without vibration on AutoTrac models. Solid steel billet sway bar end links with urethane bushings retain the factory front sway bar angle. The stock upper control arms and steering centerlink are retained in the factory position and do not have to be removed for installation. The front suspension is completed with crossmember impact struts and torsion bar drop down brackets. Rear lift is accomplished with a 5" block kit and add-a-leaf.
- Use 315/75R16 tire w/ 16x10 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 315/70R17 tire w/ 17x9 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tire w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|1||FTS21000BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21002BK||Component Box 2|
|2||FTS7190||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7240||Rear Performance Shocks|
1. Will not fit vehicles with AutoRide shocks.
2. Early 2000 Models may require 1999 box kits. If factory transmission crossmember is straight use 2000-06 applications. If factory transmission crossmember is curved in an S-shape use 1999 applications.
4. Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels.
5. If vehicle is equipped with OEM 17” wheels must use 17” or larger aftermarket wheels.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
73. On 2005 and up GMC models use 33/12.50R17 tire with 17x8 wheels with 4 5/8” back spacing with minor trimming.
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving