- Cleaned Up Engine Bay
- Covers Fuel Rails, Injectors and Wiring
- Foam Isolators Help Block Injector Noise
- OEM 2012-2013 BOSS 302 Manifold/Engine Dress Up
- Solid Construction with Black Finish
- Easy Installation
- Sold as a Pair
- Made in the USA
- Fits 2011-2014 GT with BOSS Intake and 2012-2013 BOSS Mustangs
Superior Quality. Molded from a durable heat resistant composite material, these Ford Performance Intake Manifold Dress Up Covers are designed to block injector noise as well as block unwanted heat off the fuel system. This pair of black Fuel Rail Covers will give your BOSS 302 a clean, finished appearance anytime you lift the hood of your 5.0L Mustang.
Easy Installation. Designed to cover the fuel rails, injectors and wiring, this pair of BOSS 302 Intake Manifold Covers can be easily installed in under an hour with the included purge valve bracket and hardware.
Application. This Ford Performance Boss Intake Manifold Dress-Up Kit is designed to fit 2011-2014 GT Mustangs equipped with the BOSS Intake Manifold and is an OEM replacement for 2012 to 2013 BOSS 302 Mustangs.