K&N 15-16 Chevy Corvette Z06 6.2L V8 Aircharger Performance Intake
- Guaranteed to Increase Horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber intake tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 63-3090 Air Intake fits some Chevrolet Corvette Z06 models. See vehicle applications link for details.
The K&N 63-3090 AirCharger air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on specific Chevrolet Corvette Z06 models. K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce air intake restriction as well as smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The air intake comes with a carbon fiber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor and crank case vent hose. The oversized tapered-oval shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less using your vehicle’s existing factory mounting points with commonly available tools.