- McLeod "RST" Twin Disc
- Perfect for Aggressive Street Applications
- Handles Up to 800 Horsepower
- Clutch and Steel Flywheel Included
- Includes Pressure Plate, Two Organic Friction Discs, Floater Plate, Adapter Ring and Pilot Tool
- 26 Spline
- Fits 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
Street Or Strip. The McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch is perfect for aggressive street driving and occasional auto cross use. Able to hold up to 800hp the RST Twin Disc Clutch kit is ideal for extreme horsepower Mustangs that need a good reliable street clutch.
Twin Organic Discs. Featuring organic faced twin solid hub friction discs; this RST Clutch will provide smooth engagement with a soft pedal effort and excellent release characteristics, making this a very driver friendly clutch suitable for all street performance enthusiasts.
Application. This McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch and Flywheel Kit is designed for use on the 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 Mustangs equipped with a TR-6060 six-speed 26-spline manual transmission.
- Fits: 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 with a TR-6060 transmission
- Disc Dimensions: 9-11/16" X 26T X 1-1/8"
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 800
- 8-bolt billet steel flywheel included
- Includes: Pressure plate, two clutch disc, floater plate, adapter ring, and pilot tool
Technical Note. It's recommended that you add an SR Performance Braided Stainless Steel Hydraulic Clutch Line during your new clutch install. Stock plastic clutch lines can fail during aggressive driving. Stainless steel clutch lines help prevent gear lockout and provide superior clutch pedal feel, even under the toughest conditions.