McLeod RXT Clutch Mustang Coyote 1in X 23 Metric Spline 2011 Cars
- McLeod "RXT" Twin Disc
- Perfect for Street or Strip
- Handles Up to 1000 Horsepower
- Includes Pressure Plate, Two Ceramic Friction Discs, Floater Plate, Adapter Ring and Pilot Tool
- 23 Metric Spline
- Fits 2011-2014 GT and BOSS Mustangs
Street Or Strip. The McLeod RXT Twin Disc Clutch is perfect for aggressive street driving and occasional drag strip use. Able to hold up to 1000hp the RXT Twin Disc Clutch kit is ideal for extreme horsepower Mustangs that need a good reliable street clutch.
Twin Ceramic Discs. Featuring ceramic faced twin sprung hub friction discs; this RXT Clutch will provide slightly aggressive engagement with a soft pedal effort and excellent release characteristics, making this a very driver friendly clutch suitable for most street performance enthusiasts.
Application. This McLeod RXT Twin Disc Clutch Kit is designed for use on the 2011-2014 GT and Boss 302 Mustangs equipped with a MT-82 manual 23-spline transmission.
- Fits: 2011-2014 GT and BOSS with a MT-82 transmission
- Disc Dimensions: 11" X 23T X 1"
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 1000
- Includes: Pressure plate, two clutch disc, floater plate, adapter ring, and pilot tool
It's recommended that you add an SR Performance Braided Stainless Steel Hydraulic Clutch Line during your new clutch install. Stock plastic clutch lines can fail during aggressive driving. Stainless steel clutch lines help prevent gear lockout and provide superior clutch pedal feel, even under the toughest conditions.