- McLeod Street Pro
- Ideal Replacement for the Street
- Handles Up to 400 Horsepower and 500 Torque
- Organic Compound Disc
- Includes Pressure Plate, Disc, Pilot Tool and Spacer for OEM Slave Cylinder
- 10 Spline Input
- Fits 2005-2010 GT and 2008-2009 Bullitt
Ideal Upgrade Replacement. If you drive your Mustang hard, it's easy to burn out the weak stock clutch. Capable of holding up to 400hp McLeod's Street Pro Clutch is the ideal upgrade replacement for daily driven high performance Mustangs that need a good reliable everyday clutch.
Organic Disc. Featuring an organic faced friction disc; this McLeod Street Pro Clutch provides a slightly heavier pedal effort than stock along with good holding capability making it an excellent factory replacement clutch.
Application. This McLeod Street Pro Clutch is designed for the 2005-2010 GT and Bullitt Mustangs with a TR3650 manual 10-spline transmission.
- Disc Dimensions: 11" X 10T X 1-1/16"
- 10 Spline
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 400
- Torque Rating: Up to 500
- Includes: pressure plate, disc, pilot tool and spacer for OEM slave cylinder
Technical Notes: The 2005-2010 Mustang uses a concentric slave cylinder instead of a conventional throwout bearing. Therefore this clutch kit will not include a throwout bearing.
Technical Note. Because Ford made changes to the Mustang GT and Bullitt in mid year of 2001, be sure to check and see what kind of transmission type you have before ordering.