Mishimoto 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Baffled Oil Catch Can - Black
- Single 2-port compact baffled oil catch can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil particles using 50 micron bronze filter
- Application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Silicone hoses include preattached stock-style connections for plug-and-play install
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
- Defends intercooler, intake system, and essential components from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filters and can is fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter turbulates air longer to improve oil separation
- Offered with black, or red silicone hoses
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto engineers are pleased to release a new line of direct-fit 2015 Mustang parts, including the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Baffled Oil Catch Can is designed and engineered to reduce carbon buildup in your 2015 Mustang, a common issue with direct fuel injection engines. Thousands of test miles were logged on our Mustang EcoBoost to determine what can setup would work the best. Mishimoto engineers found that in most vehicles, placing the catch can in the vacuum assisted PCV system of the vehicle will yield the most amount of oil accumulation during normal and aggressive driving, where a catch can placed on the crankcase vent system on the left side of the engine will yield nearly no accumulation on stock or lightly modified vehicles. Having only one catch can tied into the PCV system will work the best for your EcoBoost Mustang.
The Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost catch can kit uses the Mishimoto 2-port compact baffled oil catch can with a bronze filter, and internal baffled to better separate the oil from the PCV vapors. The kit comes with two direct-fit silicone hoses with preassembled quick-disconnect fittings available in either black, or red to suit your taste. It also includes one direct fit mounting bracket that not only is extremely easy to install but also mounts the can in a serviceable location in your EcoBoost Mustang! Two plastic, ½” barb fittings connect the hoses to the can. Like all Mishimoto EcoBoost Mustang parts, this baffled catch can kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.