Spec 99-04 Ford Cobra/ MACH / 01-04 Mustang Stage 3+ Clutch Kit
Features & Details
- Ultimate Performance upgrade.
- Full faced design.
- Semi-metallic carbon disc.
- Includes throwout bearing & tool.
- 10 Spline
- Fits Late 01-04 GT, 99-04 Cobra, 03-04 Mach 1.
Ultimate Performance. If you have a high powered forced induction setup on your GT, Cobra, or Mach 1 and need a clutch that can take the heat while still having good street manners, the SPEC Stage 3+ is the blend of performance and driveability you need for your 'Stang. The Stage 3+ combines the type of compound used in the Stage 3 Clutch to deliver a clutch capable of handling up to 850 ft-lb of torque, but a full-faced disc design means there is less of the "on-off" feel associated with true race-only clutches.
Street and Strip. The SPEC Stage 3+ Clutches are designed to be the perfect clutch for a high powered street or race car. Unlike other pure "race type" clutches, the pedal feel of the 3+ is still worthy of the strip, but not so unforgiving as a "puck style". Combining elements of a race clutch with a street clutch means a Stage 3+ will hold up to many passes on the strip while still letting you drive your Pony to and from the track.
Premium Quality. The sprung hub, full face design of the SPEC Stage 3+ features a carbon semi-metallic friction material for unsurpassed bite and long clutch life. The Stage 3+ Clutch includes the high clamp pressure plate, the full face friction disc, a new throwout bearing and an alignment tool.
Value, Performance, Durability. When looking for a new clutch, trust Spec for the best in value and performance.
- Fits: 1999 Cobra with a T-45
- Fits: 2000 Cobra R with a T-56
- Fits: 2001 Cobra with a TR3650
- Fits: 2003-2004 Cobra with a T-56
- Fits: 2003-2004 Mach 1 with a TR3650
- Fits: 2001 Bullitt with a T-45 or TR3650
- Fits: Late 2001-2004 GT with a T-45 or TR3650
- Disc Dimensions: 11" X 10T X 1-1/16"
- 10 Spline
- Torque Rating: 850 ft./lbs.