Spec 99-04 Mustang Cobra/Mach Stage 2 Clutch - 10 Spline Option
Features & Details
- Ideal Upgrade for Boosted 'Stangs.
- Good Driveability.
- Kevlar Based Disc.
- Includes Throwout Bearing & Tool.
- 10 Spline
- Fits Late 01-04 GT, 99-04 Cobra, 03-04 Mach 1.
Ideal Upgrade. If you are planning on a forced induction setup or already have one in your GT, Cobra, or Mach 1, it will only take a few launches before you'll roast your stock clutch. Or maybe you're just tired of the slow shifts, and have decided it's time for a better one. A SPEC Stage 2 Clutch will handle up to 530 ft-lbs of torque without the "on-off" feel of true race clutches, blending driveability and the ability to hold lots of power perfectly.
Perfect for Weekend Warriors. The SPEC Stage 2 Clutches are designed for all mild to moderately modified naturally aspirated and power added engines, but can be used with stock power levels without sacrificing driveability or excessive wear characteristics. They are the perfect balance of driveability and durability that makes them a great choice for 'Stangs that see a lot of time on the street as well as the strip and track.
Premium Quality. The SPEC Stage 2 Clutch combines superior holding power with the driveability you want by using premium materials. Each Stage 2 Clutch includes a high clamp pressure plate, pure Kevlar friction material and high torque sprung hub and disc assembly. Like with all SPEC Clutches, an alignment tool is included for easy installation.
Value, Performance, Durability. When looking for a new clutch, trust Spec for the best in value and performance.
- Fits: 1999 Cobra with a T-45
- Fits: 2000 Cobra R with a T-56
- Fits: 2001 Cobra with a TR3650
- Fits: 2003-2004 Cobra with a T-56
- Fits: 2003-2004 Mach 1 with a TR3650
- Fits: 2001 Bullitt with a T-45 or TR3650
- Fits: Late 2001-2004 GT with a T-45 or TR3650
- Disc Dimensions: 11" X 10T X 1-1/16"
- 10 Spline
- Torque Rating: 530 ft./lbs.