The front side markers are for Narrow body Dodge Challengers.
The Rear side markers will fit both Narrow Body and Wide body challengers.
Wide Body front markers will be available in the near future
- Modern LED replacements for factory 2015-2022 Dodge Challenger side markers
- Increased output, with LED styling
- Customizable RGB color palette, chose any color you can imagine!
- 120 preset patterns with speed and dimming controls
- All controlled via a Bluetooth App right from your phone!
- Plug-and-play installation, no modification needed
- Includes two side-markers, to replace the rear marker lights
- Engineered and assembled in USA
Upgraded Styling. If you're looking to give your ride a truly unique appearance, this is the perfect way to do it! These replacement units are loaded state of the art LEDs, for a modern, unique, and customizable appearance. With the full RGB color arrange to choose from and 120 preset patterns, you'll stand out no matter where you go! Choose from two lens color options to match your vehicle or preference.
There's two colors of lenses. Choose the one that fits your style!
Smoked A dark appearance, great on black, grey, or darker colored vehicles. Gives colors and patterns a solid defined look.
Clear Blends nicely on white and silver. These are clear in color, but still have the retroreflector optics. Patterns and colors will have the most definition with the clear option.
Plug-and-Play Installation. We build our LED Side Marker Lights to be a direct plug and play upgrade for your challenger's original factory lights. There is absolutely no cutting, splicing or resistors required. Just pop out the old factory side markers and disconnect the wiring harness. Plug the harness into the back of your new LED Side Markers and snap them in place of the old ones. It's that simple!
Installation Time: 30-45 minutes
Tools Needed: Basic Toolset
1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty
All Striker Lighting products come with a 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty. If you experience any defect with a product, we will do some quick troubleshooting, and if necessary, provide a replacement.