Features, Video & Details
- Reduces Rotating Mass for Quicker ET's
- Lighter and Stronger Than Stock - Only 20 lbs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction - Rated for 3450ft lbs of Torque
- One Piece Driveshaft Design
- 3.5" Diameter for Extra Clearance
- High Speed Balanced - Rated Up to 900 Horsepower
- Fits Manual And Automatic 2011-2014 V6 Mustangs
Light Weight. Lighter and stronger than the factory 2-piece driveshaft, weighing in at only 20 lbs and 11 oz, The Driveshaft Shop's One Piece Mustang Driveshaft greatly reduces rotating mass to improve your Pony's 1/4 mile track times.
Superior Quality. Constructed from 3.5" diameter 6061-T6 aluminum tubing this driveshaft features a 1350 front u-joint with flange to mount directly to the transmission and a 28 spline 108mm 6-bolt rear CV joint made from an all new 300M material.
Extra Clearance. This light weight one piece aluminum driveshaft features a 3.5" diameter design giving extra clearance needed to avoid interference that can happen on lowered Mustangs equipped with a 4" shaft.
High Speed Balanced. Balanced on one of the most sophisticated balancing machines in the industry, at up to 9500RPM (revolutions per minute) this one piece driveshaft is rated for use up to 900 horsepower.
Application. This one piece aluminum driveshaft from The Driveshaft Shop is designed specifically for use on 2011 to 2014 V6 Mustangs equipped with either a manual or automatic transmission.
Shipping Note: This product can not be shipped to an APO/FPO, Guam, or US Virgin Islands addresses.