VMP GEN II-R 2.3L TVS for '11+ GT 5.0L & Boss 302. STAGE 3 including Deatchwerks 95#/1000cc fuel injectors, VMP fuel pump booster, a huge new VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body, VMP Dual Fan/Triple Pass heat exchanger and VMP CUSTOM TUNES!
In the Kit
- VMP GEN II-R 2.3L TVS
- VMP Dual Fan Triple Pass Heat Exchanger with Plug N Play Harness:
- Heat Exchanger Dimensions: 12.25" Tall x 3" thick x 24" wide core (28" with end tanks)
- Deatchwerks 95#/1000cc Fuel Injectors
- JLT 123mm Plastic CAI for Supercharged(11-14) 5.0L OR Roush 110mm Cold Air Intake for 15+
- VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body
- VMP Fuel Pump Booster
- Your choice of pulley size (see below)
- Plug and play wiring harness extensions
- Upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds with high-efficiency intercooler
- Intercooler pump & lines
- 1st shiv HD belt system with tensioner, belt, and idlers.
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
- SCT X4 handheld tuning device and VMP Custom Calibration by Justin Starkey
- Performance 600+ RWHP 5.0L and 800+ RWHP Boss 302
- Reliability 1 year warranty and 100,000 Mile Service Interval on TVS blower
- Flexibility Dial in at a level appropriate for you with our selection of pulleys & upgrades
- Driveability Fantastic driveability even at the highest boost levels.
- Expandability - TONS of room to grow with many of our optional upgrades
- 85mm - 9psi
- 82mm 10psi
- 79mm 11-12psi
- 75mm 13psi
- 72mm 14psi - (72# Injectors minimum requirement at this level)
- 69mm 15psi - (72# Injectors minimum requirement at this level)
- 63mm - 17psi - (8-rib conversion required)
- 5% and 15% OD crank pulleys available with 8-rib conversion, each 5% adds 1psi
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3|
|Supercharger||VMP GEN II-R 2.3L TVS Supercharger||VMP GEN II-R 2.3L TVS Supercharger||VMP GEN II-R 2.3L TVS Supercharger|
|Pulley||85mm||Your choice 69mm-85mm||Your choice 69mm-85mm|
|All Necessary Installation Hardware|
|Throttle Body||Twin 60mm Throttle Body||Twin 60mm Throttle Body||VMP Twin Jet 67mm Throttle Body|
|Fuel Pump Booster|
|Injectors||56LB Injectors||56LB Injectors||Deatchwerks 95#/1000cc Injectors|
|Heat Exchanger||Non-Fanned Heat Exchanger||VMP Triple Pass Heat Exchanger||VMP Triple Pass Heat Exchanger|
|Plug and Play Harness|
Results for Stage 2 Kit Install and Dyno Tune
*SOME ITEMS MAY VARY DUE TO AVAILABILITY.
Important parts and tuning notice:
By ordering this tune, you agree to assume all responsibility for assuring that it is to be used for off-road and/or competition use only and is not to be used on a vehicle that is registered for use on public roads nor highways.
Because U.S., Canadian, and other international, state or provincial laws and regulations may prohibit removal or modification of components that were installed on vehicles by Ford Motor Company to meet emission requirements or to comply with motor vehicle safety regulations applicable to vehicles manufactured for use on public roads, VMP wants you to know the following:
Most of the parts and services offered in this online catalog are for off-road use or competition use only. Use on State and Federal Highways may be a violation of the EPA Clean Air Act. The Clean Air Act can be found at http://www.epa.gov/air/caa/. This document contains in detail what are considered to be violations of the CAA and corresponding penalties for failure to obey and should be read in full before purchasing or installing this off-road or race use only product. Ensuring that all emissions, noise/sound, and speed/use related laws are followed is the responsibility of the Buyer(s). Installation and use of this product indicates that this disclaimer has been read, acknowledged, and understood fully by both the Buyer(s) and Installer(s). The Buyer(s) assume all associated risk of the purchase.
Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. VMP assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customers modifications and/or use of our products or services. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws.
The emissions laws and regulations of the state of California apply to all non-racing vehicles. Consequently, some parts in this catalog may legally be used in California only on a racing vehicle which will never be operated on public roads.