Please provide 17-digit VIN number
Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers ™ have been the pioneers and leaders of twin-screw supercharging. Whipple was the first to bring positive displacement technology to fuel injected, emissions legal GM applications. With over 30 years of GM twin-screw supercharging experience, Whipple’s team have now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC system available today for your Chevrolet/GMC/Cadillac trucks and SUV’s. With all the latest technology, the all new Whipple system makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger system on the market giving you tire frying, neck whipping power that will give you a grin from ear to ear. The new Whipple system is 100% complete and is designed for stock engines but has enough capability to work with heavily modified engines.
The all-new system features Whipple’s massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, W140ax Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a SCT Flash Programmer for the factory ECU recalibration. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today.
- W140ax Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outflows competitions 1.9L roots-type and 2.3L twin-screw
- Most efficient twin-screw supercharger on the market
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC’s that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
- Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
- Up to 85% horsepower increase (up to 275hp more than stock)
- Up to 75% torque increase throughout entire RPM range (up to 250trq more than stock)
- Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x6 rotor combo
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes
- Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- Flat torque curve for excellent towing power
- Incredible acceleration and top end power
- Self-contained lubrication system
- High flow air filter
- High flow fuel injectors
- 3 minute pulley changes
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
- Complete kits, Tuner kits and Hot Rod kits are available
- Available in black, polish or custom color
- No internal modifications required
- Completed installation looks factory installed
- 1 year warranty
While others “claim” to be leaders, the truth is simple; Whipple Superchargers are the true pioneers of twin-screw supercharging. Since 1988, Whipple has led the industry with innovation after innovation. Whipple has nearly 10 years more experience in GM supercharging applications then any other positive displacement supercharger manufacturer. Whipple Superchargers brought the twin-screw supercharger to the US automotive market and has pioneered the “bolt-on” supercharger business. While others try to copy or follow, Whipple continues to develop new superchargers and new systems that not only look like a piece of art, they outperform the competition.
The revolutionary front feed 2.9 liter (175 cubic inch) twin screw SC sets a new standard to supercharging. While others cobble up one adapter after another, Whipple spent over two years developing every single component of this ground breaking supercharger system. The results speak for themselves, not only does it make the most 50-state legal horsepower of any supercharger system on the market, its fully upgradeable with camshafts, head work, throttle bodies and bigger air systems so you have the ability to go from mild to wild whenever you want.