THE BIGGEST, THE BADDEST, MOST EFFICIENT, MOST POWERFUL SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM
NOW STANDARD WITH THE MOST POWERFURL SUPERCHARGER, THE ALL NEW GEN 3 2.9L SUPERCHARGER
Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers™ have been the pioneers and leaders of twin-screw supercharging. Whipple was the first to bring positive displacement technology to fuel injected, emissions legal applications. Featuring the new, 3rd generation Whipple 2.9L supercharger with an all new rotor profile and new high flow rotor housing to unleash even more power than ever before. With over 30 years of twin-screw supercharging experience, Whipple’s team have now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC system available today for your Dodge V8 engines. With all the latest technology, the all new Whipple system makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger system on the market giving you tire frying, neck whipping power that will give you a grin from ear to ear. The new Whipple system is 100% complete and is designed for stock engines but has enough capability to work with heavily modified engines.
The all-new 50-state emissions legal system features Whipple’s massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175ax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a SCT flash tool for the factory ECU recalibration. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today.
**2015-2016 Require a new or unlocked PCM from SCT for flashing.
**2017 Requires a new or unlocked PCM for calibration support
- Most powerfuel 50-state emissions legal bolt-on available
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems
- Front feed supercharger utilizes precision ground helical cut gears vs a problematic belt or shaft through the inlet that causes massive VE loss
- Massive high flow cold air intake system included
- Integrated Crusher™ 109mm round inlet outflows smaller 90 and 93mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
- Integrated Crusher ™ 109mm round inlet for optional oversized throttle bodies
- Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Massive aluminum intercooler reservoir holds more than double the IC water than any of the competitors, more water, more power
- Industry first billet auto drip oil catch-can system using factory quick connect fittings
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes or systems that circulate hot air
- Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x6 rotor combo
- One-turn turn inlet allows for decreased induction losses when compared to rear inlet systems and 180deg bends
- Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
- Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC's that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- MSD™ Fuel pump booster with pre-defined voltage curve for less pump duty cycle then other pump boosters, only supplies increased voltage when needed, others are on/off
- MSD™ Fuel pump booster voltage curve can be adjusted by user, no need to purchase "competition" version, already included
- Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
- No internal engine modifications required
- Completed installation looks factory installed
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- High flow air filter system featuring a S&B True flow filter
- High flow fuel injectors included
- Proven 6-rib belt system with adjustable idler system for easy belt changes and multiple pulley configurations
- Stainless steel jack-shaft with unique plastic cover (or optional carbon fiber) for increased safety
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Complete kits, Tuner kits and Hot Rod kits are available
- Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
- Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- SCT Flash tool that allows you to read and erase codes and multiple data log features
- 1 year warranty
- Optional 3-year 36,000 mile powertrain warranty
While others “claim” to be leaders, the truth is simple; Whipple Superchargers are the true pioneers of twin-screw supercharging. For over 26 years, Whipple has led the industry with innovation after innovation. Whipple has more experience in supercharging applications than any other twin-screw or Eaton based positive displacement supercharger manufacturer. Whipple Superchargers brought the twin-screw supercharger to the US automotive market and has pioneered the “bolt-on” supercharger business. While others try to copy or follow, Whipple continues to develop new superchargers and new systems that not only look like a piece of art, they outperform the competition.
The revolutionary front feed 2.9 liter (175 cubic inch) twin screw SC sets a new standard to supercharging. While others cobble up one adapter after another, Whipple spent over two years developing every single component of this ground breaking supercharger system. The results speak for themselves, not only does it make the most horsepower of any supercharger system on the market, its fully upgradeable with camshafts, head work, throttle bodies and bigger air systems so you have the ability to go from mild to wild whenever you want.
- Whipple Superchargers quality is second to none. From the beautiful pocketed aluminum pulleys, OEM quick connect fittings, sheeved hoses or blend of casted and billet accents, billet catch can with auto-drip, massive inlets and intercoolers, the Whipple fit and finish allows you to not only have the most power available, you'll also have the best looking SC system available today.
- Not all front inlet systems are created equal. As in typical Whipple fashion, the Whipple front inlet system is not restricted by an 81mm inlet system which severely limits your potential power gains. The Whipple SC system uses a unique 109mm round (round flows significantly more than oval or rectangle) inlet for nearly 1600cfm capacity (1000hp). The front inlet casting also features a long tapered turn allowing proper rotor filling, maintaining peak volumetric efficiency levels.
- While some systems used a shaft through the inlet to drive the supercharger, limiting plenuem volume and inlet flow capacity, the Whipple system uses a drive shaft driven by 2 precision ground helical gears on the side of the supercharger, allowing for maximum flow potential.
The Whipple Hemi SC system comes with Siemens Deka 63 lb/hr fuel injectors that are rated up to 80psi of fuel pressure giving you the capacity for far greater power levels then standard systems. Whipple also supplies you with the MSD ™ fuel pump booster which is far superior to others that have instant on, instant off characteristics.
The MSD ™ pump booster comes pre-programmed with a gradual curve, as increased voltage is only needed at high flow fuel demand. The MSD ™ pump booster is also user adjustable allowing you to increase the voltage up to 22 volts if required. No need to buy another unit like other systems!