Features & Details
- Whipple Stage 1 Performance Kit
- Significant Improvements in Torque and Horsepower
- 200+ Ft lbs. Increased Torque Under the Curve
- Delivers Unique Induction Whine
- Features Large Mega Cooler
- Cold Air Intake with Superior Air Flow
- Pioneering PCM Calibration
- Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Heat Shield
- Durable Bar-Plate Intercooler
- Provides Offset 14FPI Cold Air Flow
- Basic Installation
- Street Legal in 50 States
- Fits All 2017-2018 Ford F-150 Raptor Models
Performance Improvements. With the Whipple Stage 1 Performance Kit, you’ll benefit from significant improvements in torque and horsepower in your Ford F-150 Raptor. Torque increases by 150TRQ and horsepower by 80HP when using 93 octane. The kit provided more than 200 ft. lbs. of increased torque under the curve. This intake system delivers a distinctive induction whine.
Innovative Design. The large mega cooler was designed to provide 54 percent increased volume than the OEM intercooler. The intake system ensures superior air flow capacity to improve vehicle performance. The manufacturer uses pioneering PCM calibration to deliver unmatched performance and drivability.
Durable Construction. The heat shield is strong and has a heavy-duty powder coating. The intercooler is durable and has an innovative bar-plate design. There is an offset 14FPI on the intercooler’s cold air flow side.
Basic Installation. This performance kit was designed to have a straight forward bolt-on installation process. No modification or cutting is required. All necessary components are included to complete the installation.
Application. The Whipple Stage 1 Performance Kit is designed to fit all 2017-2018 Ford F-150 Raptor models. The performance kit is 50-state emissions legal. The manufacturer advises that power levels may vary due to octane and operating conditions. This system is compatible with 91 or higher octane fuel.