Alcon 20 Toyota Tacoma w/ 17in+ Wheels 352x30mm Rotors 6-Piston Red Calipers Front Brake Upgrade Kit
The Alcon Front Brake Kit for the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma is designed with the adventurer in mind. After a long weekend of trail riding and camping with friends, Alcon’s new Tacoma brake upgrade is ready to keep you, your family, and your rig safe while traveling down the mountain back to regular life. With the added weight of aftermarket equipment and gear all loaded in your rig along with the need to control your speed coming down steep descents, the limitations of the stock braking system will be revealed. The increase in thermal capacity of the Alcon upgrade over the stock system means it can handle heavier and longer braking to provide you with the stopping power when it matters most.
The calipers include feature ductile iron housings for maximum strength and durability, plus stiffness and resistance to impact and fatigue. The calipers are coated in epoxy acrylic paint over an acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion resistance and protection. All calipers come with advance high temp seals around each piston for protection from high temperatures and from road grime and debris.
This system offers significantly more thermal capacity meaning you can brake harder and longer without the fear of brake fade. The pads offer an increased surface area for more braking and longer service life to compliment the upgraded calipers and rotors.
- 17in+ Wheels 352x30mm Rotors 6-Piston Red Calipers Front Brake Kit
- 38% reduction in disc temperature rise
- 47% reduction in pad work rate
- 14% reduction in pedal effort
- Ductile Iron caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection
- High friction pads increase stopping power
- Larger rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducing the potential for brake fade
- Increased pad area reduces temperatures and increases pad life
- 2016+ Toyota Tacoma