Eibach Pro-Kit for 11 Ford Mustang Coupe 3.7L/5.0L-V6/V8
- Lowers Center of Gravity for Improved Handling
- Aggressive Muscular Stance
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Drops GT: 1.0” Front, 1.5” Rear
- Drops V6: 0.8” Front, 1.2” Rear
- Drops BOSS: 0.6” Front, 1.0” Rear
- Fits 2011-2014 GT, V6 and BOSS
- Clears Stock and Aftermarket Wheels & Tires.
Aggressive Appearance. Not only does the Eibach Pro Kit Spring Set improve the handling of your Mustang, but it also improves it's appearance by lowering the ride height to get rid of that ugly 4x4 look that they roll out of the factory with for a more aggressive stance.
- Lowers 2011-2014 GT Coupe: Front - 1.0", Rear - 1.5"
- Lowers 2011-2014 GT Convertible: Front - 1.0", Rear - 1.5"
- Lowers 2012-2014 BOSS Coupe: Front - 0.6", Rear - 1.0"
- Lowers 2011-2014 V6 Coupe: Front - 0.8", Rear - 1.2"
- Lowers 2011-2014 V6 Convertible: Front - 0.8", Rear - 1.2"
Progressive Design. Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design provides the ultimate balance to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality.
Better MPG. Independent testing has shown that lowering a car's ride height improves aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath reducing drag, resulting in higher top speeds at the track and better fuel economy on the highways.
Clears Stock and Aftermarket Wheels & Tires. These lowering springs were engineered to be compatible with your stock size wheels and tires, as well as AmericanMuscle's pre-configured wheel and tire combo kits (specific to your generation), to assure proper clearance with no rubbing issues.
Application. This set of four Eibach Pro Springs are designed for use on the 2011-2014 GT, V6 and BOSS Mustangs.