Haltech Ford Falcon BA/BF Barra 4.0 Elite 2500 Terminated Harness ECU Kit w/OE EV1 Inj Connectors
Suits: Ford Barra Engine found in BA/BF Variants Barra 182,190, 240T, 245T, 270T
Includes: Elite 2500 ECU, Terminated Harness & Fuse Block, HPI 6 Ignition Module - (HT-020036), Quick Start Guide, Connector Pack
Notes: Suits Factory Bosch EV1 injector connectors - Includes Engine Harness, & Fuse Block Kit, Includes pre-wired HPI6 15AMP 6CH ignition module and factory coil ignition harness
- An efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use