McLeod RST Clutch 2011-2012 Mustang Gt 1in X 23 Metric Spline
- McLeod "RST" Twin Disc
- Perfect for the Street Performance Enthusiast
- Handles Up to 800 Horsepower
- 23 Metric Spline
- Fits 2011-2014 GT and BOSS Mustangs
Street Or Strip. The McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch is perfect for aggressive street driving and occasional drag strip use. Able to hold up to 800hp the RST Twin Disc Clutch kit is ideal for extreme horsepower Mustangs that need a good reliable street clutch.
Twin Organic Discs. Featuring organic faced twin sprung hub friction discs; this RST Clutch will provide smooth engagement with a soft pedal effort and excellent release characteristics, making this a very driver friendly clutch suitable for all street performance enthusiasts.
Application. This McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch Kit is designed for use on the 2011-2014 GT and Boss 302 Mustangs equipped with a MT-82 manual 23-spline transmission.
Technical Note. The McLeod Twin Disc Clutch should be combined with a matching McLeod Flywheel for best performance and proper installation.
- Fits: 2011-2014 GT and BOSS with a MT-82 transmission
- Disc Dimensions: 11" X 23T X 1"
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 800
- Includes: Pressure plate, two clutch disc, floater plate, adapter ring, and pilot tool
It's recommended that you add an SR Performance Braided Stainless Steel Hydraulic Clutch Line during your new clutch install. Stock plastic clutch lines can fail during aggressive driving. Stainless steel clutch lines help prevent gear lockout and provide superior clutch pedal feel, even under the toughest conditions.