- Set of 4 injectors, tested & batched set with serial number
- Installation instructions
- Tuning guide (Dealer & Certified Tuners only)
- +10% flow rate increase over stock
- The only DI injector upgrade on the market for FA20F that works with stock ECU!
- Set of 4 batched and serialized injectors with tuning data
- E85 compatible
- Direct Replacement - same outline as the OE injector
- OEM equivalent spray pattern
- OEM ECU controlled (COBB tuning recommended)
- WHP potential on gasoline: 620 WHP (calculated with driveline of 90%, 61% duty cycle, at 7000rpm, with 328 BSFC)
- WHP potential on E85: 460 WHP (calculated with driveline of 90%, 61% duty cycle, at 7000rpm, with 444 BSFC)
- Tune Requirement: Yes
- Recommended Tuning Suite: COBB Access Tuner
- Flow rate increase over Stock: 10%
- Flow rate: 15.7 g/s at 100 bar
- Max Operating Pressure: 150bar / 15MPa / 2175psi
Clark Turner Tuning - Arizona
BCP Tuning - Michigan
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is a tune required?
A: A tune is not required to start the vehicle, but to maintain drivability we recommend a tune after install.
Q: Are these injectors Ethanol compatible?
A: Yes, these injectors are fully ethanol compatible
Q: How are you able to offer Stage 1 injectors for a lower cost than oem injectors?
A: As the leader in high performance aftermarket DI fuel systems, Nostrum’s partnerships with OEM suppliers allow us to offer products that are competitive with Subaru dealer parts. Without Subaru dealer markup.
Q: When will Nostrum have a stage 2 injector for the FA20F engine?
A: Keep an eye on our social media to be up to date with all of our new product releases!
Q: Can I use these injectors in my BRZ’s FA20A engine?
A: The FA20 found in the BRZ runs a completely different style of direct injector and are imcopatible with our Stage 1 injectors.
Q: What happened to the big injectors that you set the DI-only WRX world record (640 whp) with? Can I buy those?
A: Those injectors were prototypes that required aftermarket engine management to use, our shop WRX had a Motec ECU. The prototypes no longer exist and we have no plans of reproducing or releasing those injectors.