- Please note: These systems require professional installation with mechanical knowledge and support.
- Tune included but vehicles should be DYNO Tested and tuned by a professional. 11-12psi of boost, gaining 175+HP!
2011 - 2014 Dodge Challenger 3.6 V6 - RIPP Supercharger System. After all said and done, a projected 400 - 450 horsepower to the ground!
Key features of this system are: a Vortech V3 Self-Contained Centrifugal Supercharger, an air-to-air front mounted intercooler, larger plug and play primary injectors and a proprietary plug-&-play map sensor. Proper ECU calibrations are provided by RIPP via HP Tuners. Our system bolts on in eight - ten hours by a licensed mechanic and is considered the most complete and easy to install system on the market.
Preliminary tests show that an Automatic 3.6 Pentastar Dodge Charger/ Challenger produces only 255** rear wheel HP (WHP) in stock form. With a RIPP Supercharger installed we safely squeezed 425WHP+ and 360ft/lbs** of Torque on a factory 3.6 Pentastar. That WHP is higher than a 5.7 V8 Engine swap costing thousands more and more in line with a 6.4 Hemi. Additionally clients have reported an MPG increase from 1-4mpg combined City/hwy***.
RIPP has spent an enormous amount of time testing for better drive quality. We've been testing in all conditions including high altitude, hot dry deserts and cold wet climates. No other manufacturer has spent more time developing a bolt-on supercharger than RIPP and it is a brand people can rely on World Wide.
This kit will contain all necessary hardware, including tuning
- Vortech V3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained)
- Vortech Race Blow Off Valve
- Plug and Play Injectors (New)
- Front Mounted Intercooler & mounting brackets
- Aluminum mandrel bent charge piping
- Engine Management; HP Tuners, link cable and tune
- Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
- Gates Belt
- RIPP Air Filter
- 4 Ply Black Boost Couplers
- Vacuum lines, Vacuum T's and all adapters required
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tech line with Customer Service
Heritage Edition Option:
Looking for that distinct supercharger whistle from the past? Look no further. The classic is new again. Back by popular demand, the original Vortech V-1 gearset from 1990 is now available with modern efficiency, in a self-lubricated transmission package. The Heritage Series units feature the same self-contained lubrication system as the normal V-3 units, and come with an attached oil drain extension so the unit does not have to be removed for servicing.
The Heritage Edition has no performance difference. The straight cut gears provide a louder whine.