- Vent Gauge Pod
- Utilize Your Existing Vent for an Additional Gauge
- Low-Profile Gauge Pod Minimizes Clutter in the Dashboard
- Compatible With Standard 2-1/16-inch Gauges
- Actual Gauges Are Not Included
- No Modifications Required for Installation
- Fits All 2010-2014 Ford Mustang Models
Install New Gauges Without the Hassle. The Roush Vent Gauge Pod provides a smart way to use existing HVAC vents on the dashboard for installing new gauges. Instead of drilling on the dashboard, this accessory lets you install any standard 2 1/16-inch gauge (not included) on the vent. As a result, you get a less cluttered dashboard with minimal disruption of airflow.
OEM-Look. The Roush Vent Gauge Pod is designed to be low profile. It matches the OEM finish of your interior so it doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb when you look at it. The material is made of automotive-grade plastic for durability.
DIY Installation. To integrate your gauge with the vent, you need to remove the air louvers by pulling them outwards. The Roush Vent Gauge Pod is then pushed into place as the replacement. You can now install the gauge on the pod and wire it as instructed.
Application. The Roush Vent Gauge Pod fits all 2010-2014 Ford Mustang models.